Arnoldo Fournier M.D., FACS.
Dr. Fournier is a respected and renowned Costa Rican plastic surgeon, recognized as a leader in innovative cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
"The hands of a surgeon, the eyes of an artist, the heart of a friend."
Personal medical attributes:
- Respected and renowned worldwide as a leader in innovative cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
- One surgery a day in order to provide personal attention to every patient.
- Personal visits several times each day to insure your complete comfort in a stress free atmosphere.
- Genuine concern and support for you, both physically and psychologically during the recovery process. (happy patients heal quickly!).
- Specialized & talented English speaking staff available before and after all surgeries.
- Medical School: University of Costa Rica 1967
- General Surgery: University of Costa Rica 1970
- Reconstructive Plastic Surgery: Autonomous University of Mexico, Mexico City 1970-1972
- St. Luke's Hospital, Columbia University, New York, 1973
- University of Costa Rica
Professor of Plastic Surgery, 1974 - 1986
- The Society of Plastic Surgery of Costa Rica
Founder- 1975, President 1978 - 1982, Active member to date
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
International Member, 1987 to date
- American College of Surgeons
Fellow, 2000 to date
- International Confederation of Plastic Surgery:
Member, 1975- to date
Dr. Fournier takes regular trips (every three months) to USA and Canada for seminars of the above organizations.
Doctor Fournier operates in three hospitals:
- Hospital Clínica Bíblica (www.clinicabiblica.com) [ JCI Accredited ]
- Hospital CIMA San José (www.hospitalcima.com) [ JCI Accredited ]
- Hospital Clínica Santa Rita (www.hospitalclinicasantaritacr.com)
All of them offer high quality care in a hotel room atmosphere.
- Experience first class service by a caring medical staff.
- Highly qualified & experienced english speaking nurses.
- Gourmet style meals served at your bedside.
- Beautiful private suites for each patient. All rooms are equipped with cable television, personal telephone, private bath and closet.
- Laboratory, X-ray and drugstore available.
- Around the clock monitoring by medical professionals after your surgery.